Muted Pink - SALE
Muted Pink Persian décor mat
3-5 Working Days
5 Year Warranty
Against Manufacturing Defects
Weights and Sizes: (in inches)
Small: 1.7 pounds, 20/27.5"
Medium: 4.2 pounds, 27.5/47"
Runner: 6.4 pounds, 27.5/75"
- Tufted, cut-pile nylon is permanently bonded to nitrile rubber backing.
- Nitrile rubber backing is PVC- and vinyl-free, so it won't crack or peel apart.
- Place on hard surface flooring throughout the home and covered outdoor spaces.
- Low Profile Height: 0.25"
- 5-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 / IS-OETI Tested
- High-Traction rubber backing certified by NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- California Prop 65 Information
- Before first use, we recommend washing the doormat separately. As a result, the fibers straighten up, the mat pile is activated and folds and creases caused during transportation become smooth again.
- The wash+dry design mats can be machine washed, warm setting.
- Dirt control mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun at a low speed.
- Wash+Dry™ mats are designed to be washed, sizes up to 27.5"x75" inches, in a household washing machine. Please check the capacity of your washing machine before washing. You can take mats that are too heavy (see weight table) to an industrial laundry.
- Wash+Dry™ designer mats are also suitable for tumble drying on warm setting. Please always observe the maximum load of your dryer.
- Alternatively, you can lay the floor mat flat on the floor to dry.
Take care of your Wash+Dry™ designer floor mat 3 to 4 times a year (more often under heavy use) and you will be rewarded with many years of functional quality and vibrant color. Washing cares for the fibers more than it harms them, and their dirt absorption ability is reactivated each time.
Our customer service team is available:
Monday - Friday, 9-5pm EST
Please call 888-701-6767 or email
We ship in-stock mats via UPS within 24-48 hours from our facility in Georgia. Mats that require additional processing will ship 5-7 days from order.