Eco Revive - Mocha
24" x 36" in
Eco Revive - Mocha
For those in search of attractive and practical doormats, wash+dry eco offers the perfect solution. These doormats are produced in an environmentally friendly manner using recycled materials. The surface of the mats is designed with a 2-color pattern, making them highly resistant to dirt and fade-resistant as well. The wash+dry mats are not only hygienic and functional but also easy to clean. They can be washed at 120°F, tumble-dried, and even used with underfloor heating. This makes them ideal for people with allergies or those who own pets. The mat pile is made from 100% premium nylon with 50% recycled content, while the backing is made from 100% nitrile rubber. This ensures that the mats are PVC-free and non-slip. Despite their high dirt absorption capacity, these mats are thin enough to fit under almost any door.
Care tips for the wash+dry eco mat:
- wash+dry eco floor mats are washable at max 120°F
- manufactured with recycled materials to conserve resources.
- extremely dirt-resistant due to the 2-color patterned surface
- Please use mild detergent and spin the wash+dry Eco mat on a low setting.
- wash+dry eco products can be washed in a domestic washing machine without any problems. Please check the capacity of your washing machine before washing. Mats with too much weight can be taken to a laundry.
- wash+dry eco floor mats are suitable for tumble drying.
- Simply put the dirt-trapping mat in the dryer and select the "Easy care" or "Mixed fabric" program.
- Alternatively, you can lay the doormat out flat on the floor or on a clothes horse to dry.
- Care for your doormat regularly in this way and you will be surprised how many years the quality and color will last. Washing cares for the mat more than it wears it out, plus its dirt absorption is increased again.
Product features of the wash+dry Design Mat:
- Surface: 100% polyamide
- Back: 100% nitrile rubber, absolutely PVC-free
- Edge width: 0.59in
- Height: approx. 0.39in
- Weight: approx. 4lbs
- High color and light fastness
- Care: gentle wash cycle 120°F, tumble dry, suitable for underfloor heating
- Quality reference: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Note: With PVC floors, linoleum, laminate and wooden floors, an interaction with rubber-coated mats can lead to a change in the color of the surface, always make sure floor and mat are completely dry before placing on surface. Please note our size and color tolerance of +/- 3 %.
3-5 Working Days
5 Year Warranty
Against Manufacturing Defects
- Tufted, cut-pile nylon is permanently bonded to nitrile rubber backing.
- Nitrile rubber backing is PVC- and vinyl-free, so it won't crack or peel apart.
- Place on hard surface flooring throughout the home and covered outdoor spaces.
- Low Profile Height: 0.25"
- 5-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 / IS-OETI Tested
- High-Traction rubber backing certified by NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute)
- California Prop 65 Information
- Before first use, we recommend washing the doormat separately. As a result, the fibers straighten up, the mat pile is activated and folds and creases caused during transportation become smooth again.
- The wash+dry design mats can be machine washed, warm setting.
- Dirt control mats should be washed separately with mild detergent and spun at a low speed.
- Wash+Dry™ mats are designed to be washed, sizes up to 27.5"x75" inches, in a household washing machine. Please check the capacity of your washing machine before washing. You can take mats that are too heavy (see weight table) to an industrial laundry.
- Wash+Dry™ designer mats are also suitable for tumble drying on warm setting. Please always observe the maximum load of your dryer.
- Alternatively, you can lay the floor mat flat on the floor to dry.
Take care of your Wash+Dry™ designer floor mat 3 to 4 times a year (more often under heavy use) and you will be rewarded with many years of functional quality and vibrant color. Washing cares for the fibers more than it harms them, and their dirt absorption ability is reactivated each time.
Our customer service team is available:
Monday - Friday, 9-5pm EST
Please call 888-701-6767 or email
We ship in-stock mats via UPS within 24-48 hours from our facility in Georgia. Mats that require additional processing will ship 5-7 days from order.